Pardon me if my writing is a little bit languid tonight. I just got out of the Jacuzzi. I am so relaxed, I may have to delegate blogging. We arrived on the train without incident in Prague and were picked up by our designated driver, David. He showed us the apartment that will be our home for the next week. It is beautiful. We have truly saved the best for (almost) last. Not only is it spacious and lovely, but we went for a short walk to explore the neighborhood and ended up in Wenceslas Square, the one in all the pictures you've seen of Prague. Not too shabby.
Dinner tonight was quite continental, bread, cheese, olives, wine. We are already thrilled with the difference on prices of things between here and Vienna.
Dinner with a view!
Tomorrow we will explore this new city which virtually everyone who's ever been here recommended as the best experience.
The door to our building.
Now this is living!
Our view.
No comments:
Post a Comment